- Supply reliability of high quality stevia leaves (>90% Stevioside content)
- Access to extraction and refining technology
- Competitive cost structure for upstream, mid stream extraction and downstream production
- Shifts in regional taste preferences
- Consumer acceptance
- Complexities in managing supply chain
- Quality control for Stevia sweeteners
HCMS entitled “Stevia as a Mainstream Sweetener! Emerging Sustainability & Market Challenges” discusses the key determinants driving Stevia business today, the pressing need to address the above-mentioned challenges, and the future of the Stevia Marketplace.
The growing demand for Stevia Sweeteners will demand a significant increase in Stevia acreage, production, distribution and research in a relatively short time, making Stevia a very attractive option for investment!
Get a leg up into the upcoming opportunities in Stevia.